Do you want to make your presentations more memorable?
Do you want the confidence to stand in front of a group?
This is a practical workshop. You don’t just learn about it – you do it! Using Ruth’s theatre background and Anne’s visual arts experience, the one-day course will include:
• Ways to steady your nerves
• Breathing exercises to improve your voice
• Understanding how people respond to information – visually, aurally and kinetically – and how to use this knowledge
• How to avoid the Seven Deadly Sins when making presentations
• How to give your materials visual flare and impact
£95: charities / third-sector and arts organisations
£45 for individual artists
+ £5 for lunch and refreshments