Boat International has announced their young designer finalists for 2016. The finalists have all been asked to expand on a 45-metre yacht with a complete arrangement plan and a deckhouse (optional).
The young designers that have been named the finalists include:
- Baoqi Xiao: Offering a general arrangement, Xiao offers an entire upper deck as the owner’s cabin, and includes a saloon and a guest cabin. A sauna and spa were also included in the design. There is a beach club for entertaining as well as a cinema with ample space dedicated to the ship’s crew.
- Lujac Desautel: Layering spaces occupy this unique yacht with use of outdoor space being the centerpiece of the design. Terraces overlap with unique shapes, a diving board is built into one terrace, with a dance floor, outdoor living room and an open air cinema, too.
- Leah Gowoon Park: Park offers sun lounges on the fly deck with all outdoor areas enclosed in glass. The top deck offers a dining area, while a pool house is on the main deck. A salon and spa can be found on the lower deck, while the dressing room can fit 5 people.
- Ben Hills: A futuristic design was provided with this hip yacht. The yacht is designed for the fashion designer client, with a catwalk, dressing room and a beauty salon. A Dj deck is included along with a Jacuzzi and sun loungers. A cinema is onboard along with two guest cabins and two crew cabins.
- Marlena Ratajska: Marlena provides a fun yacht that offers an upper deck with the owner’s suite and an owner’s deck, too. Glass walls are used on these decks to provide the best views to the owners, while the main deck includes a dining area, grill, saloon, two spas and a beauty salon indoors. A cinema and Jacuzzi are also on board. A gym and sauna have been incorporated into the design as well.
- Dave Rowles: Dave’s design offers an exaggerated upper deck with a dining area and comfortable seating. The main deck offers a seating area that can be quickly converted into a cinema for entertaining. Indoors, there is a spa, sauna and main saloon. There is also a toy garage on the lower deck as well as accommodations for guests.
All of the designs have integrated luxury and modern spaces with a touch of style. Utilizing outdoor space was at the center of each design. Unique, classy and expensive, all of these designs are sure to impress the high-ticket buyer.
This article was kindly brought to you by Rowing Advisor the home of indoor rowers.